Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Weak Weekend

My first weekend "on a mission" ended up being a bust. I got back into the old habits of eating one meal instead of eating regularly, and I gave in to chocolate cake. I couldn't help it! I swear it was calling my name and before I knew it I had a bite in my mouth. Granted it was delicious and completely satisfying, I knew I shouldn't have eaten it.

While I did mess up I am trying not to make myself feel guilty. During my last weight loss journey I was great at making myself feel guilty for every time I ate something that wasn't "healthy." My goal this time is to be healthy and lose weight and not feel terrible if I eat something "bad."

So while I don't plan to go into the bakery and order one of everything, I will enjoy life and not miss out on the hidden pleasures, but in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment